Born in Nablus around 1900; educated in Nablus; studied at the AUC; returned to Palestine, where he worked in the soap industry in Nablus; after WWI, established a soap factory holding his name and was recognized from its logo depicting a tiger (the Arabic word ‘nimr’, his second name, means tiger); contributed to different Arab financial projects, incl. the Insurance Company, Financial Investment, the Arab Bank, etc.; died in 1951.
|< Précédent||Suivant >|
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- NABULSI, Hashem Nimr (1926-1997) - .
- MASRI, HIKMAT (1906-1994) - .
- KANA'AN, HAMDI TAHER (1910-1981) - .
- AL-NABULSI, OMAR NIMR (1936-) - .
- AL-MASRI, ZAFER (1940-1986) - .
- AL-MASRI, MUNIB (1934-) - .
- Qadri Tuqan - .
- Wael Zuaiter - .
- Sahar Khalifa - .
- Ibrahim Tukan - .
- Fadwa Tuqan - .
- Akram Zuaiter - .
- Afaf Arafat - .
- Adel Zuwaiter - .